BMWLogger allows you to log data from your BMW in real-time. This incredibly simple to use application is feature rich, too.
Currently This Public Release Fully Supports MSS60, MSS65, MSS70, MSV70, MSV80, MSV80.1, MSD80, MSD81, and MSD85. We do not support the F Series Chassis.
Registering A New Battery with IBS works for most newer gasoline vehicles that use the IBS system. Make sure you watch the tutorial video to properly setup the software to use your cable.
For MS41, MS42, MS43, MS45, MSS50, MSS52, and MSS54 please see our other product page at http://bimmersoftware.com/BMWLogger
It Is FREE To:
– Load And Playback Datalogs (Tuners, Get Real Data From Your Customers To Help The Tuning Process!)*
– Check/Clear DME Error Codes
– Clear All DME Adaptations
– Register A New Battery With IBS. This Does Not Recode Amperage Values Into Your Module. This Only Resets IBS For A New Battery
* Want to see the speeds and datalogged items? Download Sample Datalogs Here: Software>BMWLogger>Datalogs. Follow the tutorial video on how to play them back.
Have You Found These Free Features Useful? Think About Donating To Further Develop BMWLogger.